This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
€Well, maybe one of these days I’ll go back to posting more than twice a week. Or maybe not. With baby #3 on the way, times are a’changin’. And that’s OK.
This week I’ve done a lot more watching Downton Abbey and reading books than being online, due to my bum back. I watched the whole first season of Downton and I’m sufficiently obsessed! I avoided it as long as possible but now I am on board with the rest of America.
Here is some goodness I read this week that you might like, too.
- Blogger Beware: 3 Ways You Could Be Breaking Amazon’s Affiliate Rules at I Can Teach My Child – Very helpful!
- Writing Tips from an Idiot at Jeff Goins, Writer
- 8 Things Your Grandparents Did That Could Save Your Life at Mind Body Green – I will admit lactofermenting at home still makes me nervous … but I am on board with the rest of this.
- The Apathy Shield at Jon Acuff
- YUM of the Week: Balsamic Chicken Noodle Bowl at Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.