This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well, it’s been a bit of a crazy Saturday so far! I’ve been trying to sleep (to no avail, due to screaming toddler), working a puzzle with my husband, visiting with my cousin, and tagging for a consignment sale. But I guess I should get on with the links!
- The Jeopardy Teen Tournament Just Got Real at Grantland – Seriously hilarious Both the Jeopardy episode and the recap.
- Tiger Beat Heartthrobs Then and Now at Buzzfeed – If you were growing up in the mid-to-late 90s, you might enjoy this blast from the past like I did!
- How to Deal with Negative Blog Comments at My Song in the Night
- Like a Rhinestone Groundhog at Aunt Peaches – a long but entertaining read.
- YUM of the Week: 40-Minute Pizza Bread at Finding Joy in My Kitchen
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.