This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning! It’s 8:20 and I’ve already made pancakes and bacon for me and the girl while our boys are a-sleepin’! Next to knock out this post and then wrap birthday presents for a joint brother-sister party we’re going to this morning … that involves some playing at a museum! Woohoo!
- Back to Basics at Parenting Miracles – I often think we try to make Jesus too hard when really, following Him is pretty simple. “My yoke is easy, and My burden is light”!
- 5 Humbling Parenting Moments at Simple Kids
- The Missing Piece at VitaFamiliae
- Two-Ingredient Slow Cooker Meals at Can You Stay for Dinner?
- The Cupcake Is a Lie at Must Love God
- YUM of the Week: Holy Yum Chicken at Table for Two
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.