This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I started to type in the date and then thought, it can’t POSSIBLY be February 9th already, can it? But yes. Yes it is!
Here are some fun links to visit this week.
- Painted Newspaper Heart Valentines at You Are My Fave – I love these, but I couldn’t convince Libbie that painting newspaper would look pretty. Maybe I’ll make them “from” David …
- An Ode to Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg at Pensieve – Ah, poetry.
- Whip Your House Into Shape In 2 Hours at Money Saving Mom – It would probably take me 4 hours in my current, giant pregnant state, but it’s something.
- 10 Natural Ways to Fight the Flu at Musings of a Housewife
- YUM of the Week: Orzo with Parmesan and Basil at My Tiny Oven
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.