This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I’m still here. I’m still pregnant. The baby seems to have moved onto my sciatic nerve, which means I’m in a REALLY excellent mood today. So, moving on …
- Give Her Grace at Naptime Diaries
- Should Christians Use Birth Control? at Biblical Homemaking – Honestly, this is something I really struggle with.
- Living Small at The Better Mom
- I’m in love with this Red White and Blue Knot Dress from Sew Sew Adorable
- I need to run to the store for corn syrup so the kids can make these Shiny Rainbows from I Can Teach My Child. So cute!
- YUM of the Week: Pineapple Sweet Rolls from Mommy’s Menu
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.