This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I think this will probably be the last Linky Love for awhile, friends! Maybe I’m too hopeful, but I’ve been having a lot of labor signs and on-and-off contractions, so I’m thinking Joshua should be here in the next few days. Yahoo!
(Not to mention yesterday I had that panic that I NEEDED TO DO EVERYTHING RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT. And I tried.)
Here’s some stuff I read this week you might like!
- Kale Salad with Dried Cranberries at Chattavore (yum!)
- The Top Chef: Seattle Finale Was Ruined By Meddlesome Magic Elves at Grantland – I didn’t even watch this season … because it’s on until 11 p.m. But I watched the finale, and it was AWFUL.
- 15 Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes at Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Time Keeps On Slippin’, Slippin’ at Giving Up on Perfect
- YUM of the Week: Tropical Chicken Burgers at The Healthy Foodie
I think this is hilarious. My friend took this picture of her baby and turned it into a meme. I hope it takes off like fire. Hilarious.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.