This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Checking in quickly, as my husband and I are going to attempt a new feat: getting three kids to something in a timely manner! Our church is having an Easter egg hunt this morning and little breakfast, so we’re going to try to get there, with baby Joshua in tow. (I am LOVING the Baby K’Tan carrier. He’s not even 8 lbs. yet, but he fits right in there snugly and cuddly!)
Here are some good links for you!
- Five Steps to Get Beyond Sacred Cows in the Church at Thom Rainer
- What a Hundred Lifeguards Taught Me about My Calling at Chatting at the Sky
- On Hoarding Manna at Whimsy Smitten
- Grace Begets Grace at Just Jilly
- The Awesome Power of Silence at Not Quite Amish
- YUM of the week: Homemade English Muffins at The Finer Things in Life
I didn’t even have to reach out past my Reader to find great posts this week. (Demise of Google Reader? So sad!)
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.