This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I’ve quickly realized that I should have made use of my post-birth euphoria and cleaned my whole apartment or something. As soon as the sleep deprivation set in … I became a goner. Unfortunately, my sciatica has just gotten worse and sitting aggravates it to no end. Not the best combination for the mom of a newborn!
Anyway, here are some links for you that I’ve read lately.
- For Alcoholics and the People Who Love Them : On Good Friday at Chatting at the Sky
- How I Became a Full-Time Writer at Jeff Goins, Writer – As you may have seen in my post yesterday, Jeff is a major inspiration for me!
- Why Most Twentysomethings Are Delusional at Storyline by Donald Miller
- Rushing and Pausing at Bring the Rain
- YUM of the Week: Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup in the Crockpot at Lindsey’s Luscious
What I’m reading offline: Flunking Sainthood: A Year of Breaking the Sabbath, Forgetting to Pray, and Still Loving My Neighbor by Jana Riess
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.