This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I’m feeling a little heartbroken this morning, so I’m just going to proceed with the links, OK?
- You Can Be a Hospital at Not Quite Amish
- Parenting a Boy, Not a Herd by Shaun Groves at Simple Mom
- 5 & A Beautiful Gift at Angie Smith Online
- Does Someone Need Your Words Today? at (in)courage
- YUM of the Week: Fresh Mint Truffle Pie at Not So Humble Pie
What I’m reading offline: Echoes by Maeve Binchy, one of my favorite books of hers.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.