This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well. So it’s 8:45 p.m. But it’s still Saturday, right? It’s been a bit of a busy day followed by a nice long nap while my hubby played with the baby and then Libbie. Ahhh.
Hope you had a pleasant Saturday, and enjoy these links!
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now at Stuff Parents Need – My friend Tiffany has a master’s from Harvard … and is a SAHM and blogger. (Who just got a sweet gig as a Reynold’s Mom! Congrats!) I enjoy her reflection on that progression here.
- The Problem of Growing Up Religious at Southern Fried Faith
- The Day I Saw My Marriage Ending at Loved Like the Church
- I Used to Only Like Apples (and Other Thoughts on Picky Eaters) at Heavenly Homemakers
- 5 Ways Essential Oils Have Changed My Life at The Prairie Homestead
- YUM of the Week: Zucchini-Feta Fritters with Tzatziki Sauce at Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
Reading offline: Bossypants by Tina Fey – it was 99 cents for Kindle earlier this week. Now it’s $3.99, but that’s still not awful.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.