This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning, friends! This morning I’m headed to an inRL meet-up. I’m so excited to get out of the house I haven’t even thought about the fact that I’ll only know one person there. The broadcast last night was so wonderful! I can’t wait to see more. I think you can still sign up at that link to see the sessions today if you want.
Here are some things I read this week and loved.
- Irresistible (What do we have to be angry about?) at Love Well
- Sabbath-ing at OhAmanda
- Underpants at Parenting Miracles
- Choose Love: Bless the Family Who Lost Their 8-Year-Old Son During the Boston Bombings at MOB Society
- It’s called working out because it’s hard at Big Mama
- YUM of the Week: Texas Sheet Cake Cupcakes at Southern Blue Celebrations
Reading offline: Reached by Ally Condie, the third book in her Matched trilogy
This week on my Facebook page, I talked about some of my favorite blogs, why I haven’t written Joshua’s birth story yet, Pinterest, and the bizarre nature of spam comments.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.