This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Why, hello. Yes it has been a week since I posted. These weeks are nuts! I think it will be a while before I’m back in real writing mode.
Here are some things I wanted to share this week.
- The Likable Damsel in Distress at Modern Mrs. Darcy
- It’s a Good Week to Be a Yes Mom at Inspired to Action – This is a few weeks old, but I still love the ideas.
- 5 Steps to Making the Most of Your Child’s Curiosity at I Can Teach My Child – This is how I try to parent. I see what my kids are naturally interested in and run with it!
- What it is is beautiful at Simple Mom
- YUM of the Week: Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffin Bread at How Sweet It Is
What I’m reading offline: Just finishing up Reached by Ally Condie, and then I have Victim of Grace by Robin Jones Gunn and The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bausermeister from the library.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.