This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well, friends. My brain is the kind of fuzzy it can only be after going to bed at 2 a.m. Between the baby and trying to de-pacifier the toddler (AGGGGH) it was a rough night. With much screaming.
I have never been so excited about a doctor’s appointment as I am about going to the spine specialist about my stupid back on Monday. You probably know I’ve been battling sciatica for a solid 3 months or more now. Basically by 5-6 in the morning I have screaming pain in my hip and calf that sometimes goes away as the day progresses, sometimes not, depending on what I am doing. I can’t sit on the couch comfortably, it’s difficult to nurse, and I am SO HOPING to get some answers and help.
I am desperately trying to catch up on my blogs, but not doing a great job. But here are a few things I’ve read/seen/heard lately that you should check out.
- Grief Is Complicated at Giving Up on Perfect – My friend Mary has been in an awesome writing vibe lately. You should read everything she’s written for the last month!
- If Only It Were That Simple at Not Quite Amish – On reducing clutter and stuff
- Today I Lived and You Did Too at Hands-Free Mama
- Dear Less-Than-Perfect Mom at Becoming Supermommy
- YUM of the Week: Blueberry Bars with Lattice Crust at Zoe Bakes
Reading offline: I finished Victim of Grace by Robin Jones Gunn. I would have read it in one sitting if I could have. FANTASTIC autobiography of her life and writing career intertwined with stories of women in the Bible. Since it came in at the library, I am reading one of her novels now, Canary Island Song.
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.