This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
We had a great week last week! (Well, food-wise. Four-year-old attitude wise? It’s sometimes great and sometimes I have to go hide in the bedroom.) The highlight for me was this Honey Parmesan Pork Roast. The meat is just awesome. Libbie said it was the best meat she’d ever had … although she might have said that about the Taco Chicken the week before, so we’ll take that with a grain of salt.
This week my older two are going to a preschool Vacation Bible School from 9-12, so we need some quick lunches that will be ready as soon as they get home. And breakfasts we can prep the night before so we can get out the door before 8:30!
Here’s what I have on the plan.
- Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Bars – They’re in the oven as I write!
- Smoothies (I froze extra of these cran-raspberry ones when I made them last week)
- Granola and yogurt
- Giant Brown Butter Granola Breakfast Cookies
- Toddler Thai Noodles (never made last week)
- sandwiches or quesadillas
- fruit, yogurt, crackers, lunchmeat
- salmon patties
- Roasted, seasoned chicken (marked down at Bi-Lo), Quinoa Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
- Texas Squealer Burgers on homemade whole wheat buns, Sauteed Swiss Chard with Stems, mashed sweet potatoes
- Shrimp Mexican Roll-Ups with Avocado Cream, Mexican Rice
- Crockpot Beef and Noodles, mashed red potatoes, fruit, corn
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin in Red Wine and Herb Sauce, whole wheat couscous, Jalapeno Creamed Corn
Snacks & Dessert
What are you excited to cook this week?
Added to Menu Plan Monday at I’m an Organizing Junkie.