This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
So. As you can probably tell by my total lack of posting and the fact that it’s Saturday night … it’s been a wild week.
My icky virus morphed into sinus infection while Libbie’s turned into an ear infection. We had doctor’s appointments and dance class and general beginning-of-the-summer stuff. My 2 and 4-year-olds have decided hitting each other is the new way to solve problems.
So, lots of outside, lots of discipline, lots of snot this week.
I am believing this coming week will be an improvement!
- Worst End of School Year Mom Ever at Jen Hatmaker – Oh, I already know this is going to be me. I am already Bad Preschool Mom who hates making Valentine’s. Jen Hatmaker is 16 kinds of hilarious and I love her.
- Interview with Matthew Clarke, who made the “Convos with My 2-Year-Old” viral videos at Huffington Post – I am not a video person, but these are totally worth watching.
- Change the Story at Shauna Niequist – Important read. HT to Laura.
- Should Christians Care about Local Agriculture? at Modern Alternative Mama
- How to Get Out of a Style Rut at You Look Fab – I’m having style issues. Probably ones that deal with being pregnant or nursing for most of the last 5+ years. I’m not sure anything looks good on me or what my style is at all. But I’m working on it …
- YUM of the Week: Strawberry and Cream Scones at Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.