This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning, friends. I’m writing this quickly with the baby in my arm, so I’ll just go ahead with links. Hope you’re having a great weekend so far!
- Just Be … Normal by Simple Mom at (in)courage
- If These Crib Rails Could Talk at Pink Dryer Lint – Grab some tissues!
- Repurpose a T-Shirt for a Dog Pull Toy at Amy J. Bennett
- 10 Tips for a Good Tip When I Take My Kids Out to Eat at Baby Rabies
- Dear Weary Mom, You Are Chosen at Teri Lynne Underwood
- Marriage Advice (The Kind That’s Hard to Hear) at Pensieve
- YUM of the Week: Chunky Southwestern Quinoa Salad at Fit Foodie Finds
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.