This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good Saturday morning! How are you? Joshua decided last night would be a fun night to stay up and wiggle and whine for a few hours. YAWN. I know two parents who will be taking a nap with the kids today.
Here’s some stuff I read this week that you may like.
- The Gift of Siblings at The New York Times
- Strong Words for the 21st Century Mama at Mothers of Daughters (MOD Squad)
- 17 Things the Princess Bride Taught Me about Autism Parenting at Snagglebox – I think this is pretty relevant to all parents!
- And So We Give at Wordspring Creative – This is a responsive reading, but it spoke to me this week, so maybe it will speak to you, too.
- Paint by Number in the Shower at Train Up a Child
- YUM of the Week: Aloha BBQ Sliders at TIdyMom
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.