This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good Monday morning! That exclamation point feels a little forced, because I think I have mastitis and I kind of feel AWFUL this morning. So menu plan is contingent on, well, being able to go to the grocery store …
For me the highlight of last week’s menu was Jo-Lynne’s Marinated, Grilled London Broil. It was delicious! And I actually got the London Broil on a buy one get one free deal, so we can have it again soon.
Here’s our plan for this week.
- Cinnamon Sticky Bun Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Orange-Banana Bread
- Orange Muffins
- bacon and eggs
- potato hash
- lunchmeat, pretzels, applesauce
- Smoked Sausage and Pepper Skillet, rice
- Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Salmon patties, corn
- Honey Hoisin Chicken, rice, broccoli
- Grilled Chicken with Mom’s Barley Corn Salad
- Red Wine Marinated Flank Steak, baked potatoes, peas
- Sausage Pizza Kebabs with Grilled Garlic Bread
- Crockpot Country Chicken
- New Orleans BBQ Shrimp, sourdough bread, salad
- pasta and sauce, green beans