This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Because I spent four days in bed last week with mastitis, a lot of the plan fell to the wayside. I’m very thankful to my husband for keeping our kids fed and alive and happy! I am still feeling off, and I shopped before making a menu, hoping I’d have whatever I needed for some simple meals.
We’ll make it work!
- Double Chocolate Cherry Muffins
- Cinnamon Sticky Bun Pancakes
- bacon and eggs, fruit slushies
- potato hash
- lunchmeat, cheese, crackers, pretzels, etc.
- mac and cheese
- Chicken Sausage and Peppers Rustica, grilled garlic bread, salad
- Red Wine Marinated Steak, baked potato, veggies
- Honey Hoisin Chicken in the Slow Cooker, rice, veggie
- Meatloaf Muffins Two Ways, rice mix, orange slices
- Easy Skillet Pork Chops with Brown Gravy, couscous, carrot soup
- Ruth Chris BBQ Shrimp New Orleans, garlic bread, fruit
- Roast Cod with Garlic Butter, salad, veggie