This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Happy Friday night, y’all. It is Friday, right? After getting back on Tuesday and Thursday being a holiday I’m all confused. But what else is new?
I have a ton of great posts to share this week, so let’s just get on with the linkage!
- People Need Spoons at Tricia Lott Williford – “One of the primary values in our home is hospitality, and I’m teaching the boys that everything we have is for sharing. The cupboards are open to them as long as they are sharing with their friends, and there’s nothing we have that we love too much to give away.”
- Fun in the Sun No Matter Your Shape at Wardrobe Oxygen
- How You Know You’re Loved at Jennifer Dukes Lee & Wild Worship at OhAmanda complement each other
- 25 Things I Learned from Staying with Katie Davis at A Holy Experience
- Giving Up Your Comfort Zone and The UnBook Club at (in)courage
- Do Not Fear the Apple at The Finer Things in Life
- The Wall Street Journal says fashion needs to get it together, and I’m so glad someone mainstream finally said it at xojane – “The fact is, women are tired of feeling bad about themselves. They’re tired of wondering if they’re too fat, of fighting their bodies, of being told to be ashamed of simply existing, and of being expected to dress as if they want to disappear.”
- YUM of the Week: Red Velvet Bars with No Artificial Color at Parenting Miracles
That should keep you busy for awhile!
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.