This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning, friends! Guess what? My sister moved here from Memphis yesterday! She’s a Chattanoogan now! So we’ll be spending a lot of time at her apartment helping her unpack today. We couldn’t be more excited to have Aunt Roo living nearby. (Especially since my cousin, who has been our trusted babysitter, is graduating college this month and moving back to Ohio. The nerve.)
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
- My Story Monday: Father Larry at Parenting Miracles – I could only hope every one of our rectors and pastors would have the heart of Father Larry!
- 10 Things You Don’t Really Know about Kids until You Have Kids at Scary Mommy (language warning) – My favorite sentiment: “It is a simple fact that your kids will never need anything while you are already up or even when you ask them point-blank if they need anything. Nope. They’ll suddenly need you right when you sit down to eat, or relax, or poop.”
- The Truth about Going Viral: What I Did after a Million People Stopped by My Blog at Jeff Goins, Writer
- Edible Jell-o Fingerpaints at The Imagination Tree
- YUM of the Week: Dairy-Free Chicken Pot Pie with Phyllo at The Lemon Bowl
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.