This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well, friends, I had intended to have this up nice and early this morning since I had my links all ready last night. But after getting up for a while at 5:50 … I went back to bed with Joshua until 9:45. And it was great. Happy Saturday to me!
On with the links!
- 10 Things 90s Kids Will Have to Explain to Their Children at Thought Catalog
- These Are the Lines of a Story at Steve Wienans (by his wife) – If you have carried a baby in your belly, you need to read this.
- When I Doubt at Amy J. Bennett
- The Traveling Suitcase: How My Personal, Dumb Nightmare Came True at Nesting Place
- The Importance of Doing Things Badly at Inspired to Action
- YUM of the Week: Halfway to Heaven Peanut Butter Cookies at Broma Bakery
In other news, I was feeling rather prolific this week, apparently! I shared our menu plan, featured a beautiful striped peplum shirt in What I Wore Wednesday, told a story about a lesson I’m learning, divulged my simple recipe for Chunky Chocolate Cherry Muffins, and mourned the loss of my favorite author.
What are you reading, offline and on? Share with us!
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.