This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Happy Sunday! I’ve decided this week to tackle some of the posts I’ve been putting off for some reason or another. So after the Secret Recipe Club reveal tonight (oh yum, I can’t wait for you to see what I made!), I’m going to write about Joshua’s birth story (March), Libbie’s Beauty and the Beast birthday party (October!!), and a delicious salsa I made … last summer.
For now, here’s this week’s menu plan.
- crackers, ham, cheese, fruit
- Southwest Rice and Bean Salad
- Pan Seared Honey Glazed Salmon with Brown Butter Lime Sauce, leftover rice salad, veggie
- Chicken Brunswick Stew with cornbread (slow cooker)
- London Broil with Buttered Potatoes and Caramelized Mushrooms and Zucchini
- Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken with Pineapple Rice with Cilantro