This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
This is the last week I have to plan dinners before the dining hall opens up! Can I hear a big WOO HOO! (I know, I heard the boooo because you’re jealous. Sorry.)
I have enjoyed cooking this summer, but the cleaning is what makes me crazy! Plus when I don’t have to cook dinner I have more energy for baking for our dorm boys and trying out new recipes for this site.
That said, here’s what we’re eating this week.
- Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers, cut veggies, tortilla chips and salsa
- Crispy Chicken Fingers, fruit, cheese
- hot dogs, apple slices, cornbread muffins
- Asian Chicken Thighs, rice, broccoli
- Salmon with Orange and Balsamic Glaze, roasted summer veggies, quinoa
- Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken
- Smokehouse Maple Fajitas, refried beans, corn on the cob
- Honey-Pecan Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, peas
- Greek-Inspired Beef Roast, Lemon Orzo, green beans
What are you excited to eat this week? (By the way, the Brunswick Stew I made this past week was awesome! It made me very nostalgic for Virginia and the times we would make vats of the stew to sell for a youth fundraiser.)