This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Oh, y’all. I am so very tired. My brain does not seem to be functioning and I have had a headache for days. It’s good you forget about this crazy infant stuff once they get older.
I don’t think I’ve even opened BlogLovin’ in a week. It’s sad. So here’s some stuff I mostly clicked on from other people’s links.
- A Love for Obedience at Stuart Heights Baptist Church
- Organizational Hacks for the Rest of Us at Conversion Diary
- The Pinterest Perfect Real Mom at Finding Joy
- In Which I Go Ahead and Admit It … I’d Rather Be Agnostic at Whimsy Smitten
- YUM of the Week: Chocolate Banana Cinnamon Roll Muffins – I made these this week, and they are REALLY awesome. And more doable than they look.
Reading offline: I just finished Family Pictures by Jane Green yesterday, which was better than I thought it would be. Next on my list is Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. (Although honestly? With as little sleep as I’m getting I’m really struggling with my depression. Thinking maybe I should just return that to the library and read something more uplifting.)
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.