This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Awake from midnight to 1. Awake from 6 to 8. Asleep from 8 to 10 this morning … ahhh.
Real life with my husband working begins again on Monday. Boo.
- Why Being a Mom Is Enough at Finding Joy
- 10 Ways Having a Toddler Is Like Being in Prison at Dad and Buried (hilarious, but language warning)
- Five Minute Friday: Accepting Yourself at A Heartening Life
- You Could Survive But That’s Not the Same as Thriving at Modern Mrs. Darcy
- 95 Young Adult Books to Read This Summer Instead of Harry Potter, Again at Upworthy
- YUM of the Week: Chocolate Chili (paleo) at The Clothes Make the Girl
Reading Offline: The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.