This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
These last few weeks have just been crazy, y’all. I am not kidding when I say I have done pretty much nothing except parent, cook, and sleep. This next week we’re going to visit family for a few days (me and the kids) and then the next week Libbie’s preschool starts. And I say THANKS BE TO GOD. I am hoping I’ll have slightly more time for writing/housecleaning/regaining my scraps of sanity then. Maybe.
I have 250 unread posts in Bloglovin’; reason: see above. And when I catch up slightly, someone else posts. The nerve. But I still managed to read some great posts this week.
- “When I Have Kids, I Will Never …” at iVillage
- Works in progress, finish lines, and savoring the sweetness in both at Simple Kids
- Please, Interrupt Me at Jeff Goins, Writer
- When Feeling Overwhelmed Doesn’t Go Away at The Better Mom
- Netflix Giveth, Netflix Taketh Away at Conversion Diary
- YUM of the Week: Chicken in Tomato Basil Cream at Pretty Palate
Reading offline: I have read VERY little the past two weeks, which you know is unusual for me. But again, see above. I’m too tired to stay up and read. When I am reading, it’s Year of Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs and Wool by Hugh Howey.
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.