This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It’s a rather disappointing Friday night around here, as our first home football game has been weather-delayed and likely postponed. The “big” kids were SO looking forward to going and seeing the mascot and game. So booo on that.
We also had a rather eventful trip home from North Carolina yesterday which I’ll be writing about soon. Let’s just say we are home, but our van is not.
So that’s been the last couple of days here! We’re looking forward to the upcoming week, though, because Libbie starts preschool. She couldn’t be MORE READY.
What’s happening in your neck of the woods?
- 10 Best Marriage Vows You Never Hear at Weddings at Lydia Netzer – I admit after reading this, I told my husband I would try to eat a sandwich before yelling at him. I do get “hangry.”
- It’s OK for You to Keep Quiet Sometimes at Holley Gerth
- What If You Were the Mean Girl? at Giving Up on Perfect – Great post, plus she’s giving away a copy of Annie Downs’s new book.
- How to Respond Graciously When Our Kids Don’t Behave in Public at The Purposeful Mom
- Confronting Social Media Stress and Anxiety at The Littlest Seed
- YUM of the Week: Printable 5-Day School Lunch Plan + Recipes at the KiwiCrate blog. Great ideas and the printable is fantastic.
Reading offline: Still the same as last week, Year of Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs and Wool by Hugh Howey. (Have you read or heard about Wool or Hugh Howey? Such a fascinating story about a self-published author, and the book is wonderful.)
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.