This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning! Last night I actually slept from 2:30 to 7 straight. That feels like a small miracle. We’re working on gradual night weaning so I am hoping to get this baby sleeping in the next week or so!
Now if I could just figure out how to keep Libbie and David from fighting constantly …
Here are the links while you laugh at my parenting ignorance.
- A Question That Changes Everything at Michael Hyatt
- “I Can’t Do This” and Other New Mom Myths at Real Life Blog
- Worship at The Riches of His Love
- Hope for Spicy Families at Jen Hatmaker – “Why do we latch on to our failures and ignore our successes? I would never overvalue and recount someone else’s low moments to the neglect of their triumphs; why do I do that to myself? Why do any of us? Why do we observe other parents’ strengths with 20/20 vision while ours are all blurred?”
- Mom Vs. Mom: The War I Didn’t See Coming at Loving My Lot
- 10 Boy Toys That Ignite the Imagination at Cultivated Lives
- YUM of the Week: Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup at Once a Month Meals (and check out the great Once a Month Mom rebranding!)
Reading offline: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.