This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Hey, friends. I went to Ohio this weekend with my sister, Libbie, and Joshua for my cousin’s bridal shower. And if you can believe it, I was offline for 48 hours. Amazingly no one e-mailed me anything urgent and I didn’t collapse from Lack of Facebookitis. It was a nice reprieve and one I should take more often.
- Your Story Is Worth Finishing at A Deeper Story – Suicide is never, EVER the right choice. Your life is worth living.
- 21 Really Annoying Facebook Friends We All Have at General Forum – HT to Jo-Lynne. I’m pretty sure I’m Totally Annoying about Her Kids lady, which thankfully didn’t not make the list.
- Why Generation Y Is So Unhappy at Huffington Post – Funny but TRUE. And so relevant to other areas like house size, especially.
- Of Bathtimes: A Comedy at Smockity Frocks
- Because Sometimes Bedtime Takes Forever … and It Should at Kari Patterson
- YUM of the Week: How to Make Perfect, Easy Hollandaise Sauce at Parenting Miracles
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.