This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Nothing like being up before the crack of dawn at a women’s retreat, huh? Mr. Baby is still on Eastern time, not Central, of course, and he was squirmy and sniffly all night anyway. Blegh.
But I’m up! So here are your links for your Saturday enjoyment.
- Apparently this week I was thinking about waiting: When You’re Waiting for God to Remember at Servant’s Life and When You’re Tired of Waiting at Lisa-Jo Baker
- For the Girl Who Thinks She’s Ugly at Kayla Aimee
- Be Still and Know That You’re Not God at Jennifer Rothschild
- When You Stop Comparing and Start Living Your One, Beautiful Life at Jennifer Dukes Lee
- We Don’t Do the Church Thing at Hope in the Healing
- On Community at Amy J. Bennett
- YUM of the Week: Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt at Girl Gone Country
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.