This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Happy weekend from the house of insanity here in Chattanooga. After two birthdays, one Halloween, and two kids who have been defining Rebellion today … I am exhausted. And the baby doesn’t seem too keen on sleeping tonight. Sigh.
Hope you’re having a better today! Tomorrow’s another day, a new beginning … and for that I am grateful.
- Ministering to Turkeys at Sorta Crunchy – “When I am falling apart with tears and sobs because my plans have been ruined again, He reigns me in with the truth of my calling in this season: You are a minister of the gospel of peace.”
- Paid in Full at Adopting HIS Children
- The Art of Mom-ing at Such the Spot
- Princess Dresses Don’t Come in Plus Sizes at Giving Up on Perfect
- “Should” Is a Warning Sign at Shauna Niequist
- Big Fears in a Tiny World at The Organic Bird Blog
- YUM of the Week: Brownie Donuts with Peanut Butter Frosting at Parenting Miracles
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.