This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Hi, friends. Sorry I missed last week. I’ve just felt a little discombobulated lately. I guess that comes with the whole three kids thing. Sometimes I feel more than a little over my head.
Anyway, this week has been strange but full of good and fun. And now my husband is on Thanksgiving break and we have a trip, family, and a wedding in our near future!
Here’s what I’ve read lately that’s good. If you have a post from last week, feel free to link it up, too, at the end.
- Does Anyone Know I’m Here? at Paige Knudsen – “in this world of stat counters, analytics, twitter followers, facebook friends and committee chairs, power cliques and book deals, it’s very easy for us to feel small. smaller. less than. unseen. unheard.”
- 5 Ways to Decorate Store-bought Pies at Mom Advice
- Victoria Secret and My 4-Year-Old Son at Emily Wieranga – Oh goodness, yes.
- The Real Truth about Boring Men and the Women Who Live with Them at A Holy Experience – On the off chance you haven’t read this yet, you should.
- Quiet Time at Robin Jones Gunn
- YUM of the Week: Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Drumsticks with Marsala Sauce at Sandra’s Easy Cooking
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.