This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
So, yeah. It’s Christmas break! That means menu planning time. This took me an hour and a half. SERIOUSLY. How do people with kids plan for meals? It was so much easier when it was just Mr. V and me. We eat pretty much everything. Now I dance around how much I can serve my kids that they probably won’t eat, what I have to make for breakfast and lunch and snacks. I’m sure people fall into a rhythm but not having to do it all the time I am at a loss!
So anyway, here’s what I have lined up for this week.
- Two-Ingredient Chocolate Muffins (It’s amazing what you will make just to avoid the grocery store! These are really not great, but David will eat them.)
- Eggs and toast
- Homemade waffles (cheddar-cornmeal from freezer or overnight oatmeal waffles)
- Yogurt, fruit, granola
- Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken, rice, broccoli
- Ryan’s Shrimp Risotto
- Smokehouse Maple Fajitas, spanish rice
- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas
- Peanut Butter Satay Sloppy Joes, potato wedges, corn