This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Over the river and through the woods, to Nana’s house we go …
Here are some links to read while you travel/veg/digest all the cookies you just ate.
- 5 Signs Kids Are Struggling with Entitlement at We Are THAT Family
- The Fall of Christmas at Jamie the Very Worst Missionary
- How I Learned to Stop Explaining How Old Things Make Me Feel at NPR
- 3 Thoughts about the Duck Dynasty Kerfuffle at Mike Cosper
- YUM of the Week: Dark Chocolate Chunk Eggnog Cookies at Brown Eyed Baker
Just a note that this linky is for your own linkposts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.