This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good grief. This year has just been a ride. Most of the year has been adjusting to this life-with-three-kids mania for me. I love my wee ones and some days I feel like I’m getting the hang of it. Sometimes.
But it hasn’t left a ton of time for inspired blogging. Nonetheless, I write when I can and I’m working on a project as well that I hope I will have time to complete!
So for the time being, here are some of my most-visited posts from this year.
- Scalloped Corn
- BBQ Crockpot Chicken
- Fluffy 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- Summer Is for Slow Cooking
- Magically Delicious Mexican Corn Dip
- Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Peppers with Sausage
- Heavenly Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-Free Snack Night
- Easy Skillet Pork Chops with Brown Gravy
- BLT Bites
- 25 Jesus-Centered Christmas Books for Advent
- The Dr. Seuss Birthday Party
- How to Save Big Bucks on Printer Ink Cartridges
- Questions and Tips for Couch to 5K
- My Baby Hates Sleep
- 10 Books I Want to Read
- Edible Sensory Tubs for Young Toddlers
- Throwing a Shoebox Packing Party
- Ten Indicators You Are 36 Weeks Pregnant
- Doing Disney with a Toddler and a Baby: The Magic Kingdom
Personal Favorites from 2013
- One Day in July
- Leave Your Opinion at the Virtual Door
- What Was That about the Contingency Plan?
- How Young Is Too Young? Some Thoughts on Baptizing Young Children
- In the Midst of the Mess
- Living the Dream, Right?
- After His Birth
- You’re Not Just Small
- You Are Enough.
- White As Snow
Thank you, sweet readers, for sticking with me! It’s been a wild year for me.
I also want to give a quick shout-out to my top 10 referrers: ParentLife, Truth in the Tinsel, Kelly’s Korner, The Pleated Poppy, Stuff Parents Need, I’m an Organizing Junkie, Secret Recipe Club, Once a Month Meals, Finding Joy in My Kitchen, and OhAmanda.