This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well, we are currently in the Seventh Level of Potty Training H#ll, as you can read about on my Facebook page. So right now, between trips to the potty … here are some links for you to read!
- The 8 Nerdiest Food Articles of 2013 at Food52
- 7 Things We Did Growing Up That Our Children Would Never Understand at Scary Mommy
- One Word 2014 at Sandra Heska King – “A goldfinch flutters on the feeder. There’s something wrong with one of its legs, and its little claws just can’t wrap around the perch, but it persists. And so will I.”
- The Ministry of the Ordinary Life at I Take Joy
- Small Worlds at Sarah Markley – “When I expel people from my world that do not think as I do, that do not agree with me, I make my world smaller and smaller. I become the old-lady-shuffler, the tiny newborn, the small world thinker.”
- YUM of the Week: Roasted Green Beans with Mushrooms, Balsamic, and Parmesan at Kalyn’s Kitchen
Just a note that this linky is for your own link posts. If you have just one favorite post you want to share, leave it in the comments, OK?
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.