This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning from the mountains of Georgia, where it’s pouring rain and Mr. V and I are holed up in a bed and breakfast WITHOUT OUR CHILDREN. Please pray for my mom, who is at our home with our three kids, including the baby who refuses a bottle. Awesome. (This is a new development, btw.) Oh, and the sort-of potty-trained 3-year-old. Whoops.
Anyway, here are some good things I read this week! Enjoy your weekend!
- Let’s All Be Friends: A Guide to Not Worshipping or Being Worshipped at Tsh Oxenreider
- It’s OK to Be Sad at A Slob Comes Clean
- The Part of Parenting We’re Too Embarrassed to Talk About at What to Expect
- When You Think It’s Too Late at Giving Up on Perfect
- In Praise of (Offline) Slow Reading at NY Times
- YUM of the Week: Quinoa with Chicken and Greens at Food ‘n Focus
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.