This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It’s hard to believe that last week Mr. V and I were in the mountains, alone. This week I was up last night with a teething baby, the older two have dumped out every toy in David’s room into the middle of his floor, and I am secretly wishing for a big house with a basement and bedrooms where you can’t hear everything else going on in the whole apartment.
Here are some links for this week!
- How to Live Outside the Box in 2014 at Jennifer Dukes Lee (HT Joanne)
- Don’t Cry for Me, Argentina at Robin Dance
- Toby’s Rocket Party at My House of Giggles – I am going to do a 3 1/2 year birthday party for David in June since he has never had a real party, given the Dec. 20th birthday. A space party would be so fun!
- Translating the Golden Globes Red Carpet to Your Wardrobe at Just Jilly
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff at One September Day
- YUM of the Week: Chocolate Heaven Cake with Chocolate Buttercream at Ezra Poundcake
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.