This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Like most of you, I’m sure, we’ve spent this week inside with snow days due to a small snow we had on Tuesday. If we really get a giant snowstorm next week I am not sure what I will do. We seem to be in a vicious cycle of Libbie taunting David or taking the one thing he wants to play with, leading to David screaming mercilessly, which wakes up the baby. NO FUN.
So in between trying to make up crafts and read books and keep my sanity, here’s what I read this week.
- All the birth control you’ve ever needed in six pictures of ponytails at Rage Against the Minivan
- The New Church Lady at Pearls and Grace
- Disney FROZEN Printable Activity and Coloring Pages at Mom Endeavors – This may be how I get through today.
- Bird Seed Ornaments at Saltwater Kids
- In Which I Am Learning to Live with the Ache at Sarah Bessey
- YUM of the Week: Carrot Cake Scones at Rachel Cooks
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.