This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
It’s a quiet Saturday morning here, as my in-laws have the older two kids at their hotel. Joshua gave us a 4 a.m. wake-up call but then slept until 8:30. Sweet!!
Do you have Valentine’s plans for this week? We’re having a dinner at church Sunday night, Libbie will celebrate at preschool Thursday, and then Friday some of the kids and I are taking a trip to Atlanta for a special playdate. So fun!
- I’ve been divorced four times, but homosexuals are the ones destroying marriage at The Matt Walsh Blog. Like Karen, I could probably link to Matt Walsh every week. He’s a truth-teller.
- Shame, Value, and Skinniness at Parenting Miracles
- People Need to Be Seen at Servant’s Life
- When You Worry You’ve Messed Up Your Kids and It’s Too Late to Fix Things at Lisa-Jo Baker
- YUM of the Week: Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Lasagna at 365 Days of Pinterest – This is all kinds of processed foods, but I think I might have to make some for Valentine’s Day.
Reading offline: My Name Is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira
Hey, just a heads up. I am moving my site to JessieWeaver.net, and I think that is happening next weekend. So there may be no linky love next Saturday.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.