This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning! I wrote a long diatribe last night, so if you come to SLL for my witty comments, you can check that out. (Somehow I doubt that.)
On with the links!
- “Grown-ups shouldn’t finish books they’re not enjoying” at Modern Mrs. Darcy
- Eating Only My Fair Share of the World’s Calories in 2014 at Less Is More
- And Then I Stopped Talking to My Husband at Hollywood Housewife
- Wasteful Love at Ministry So Fabulous
- Friday Inspiration at Wardrobe Oxygen
- YUM of the Week: Caramelized Chicken with Jalapeno Cream at The Spiffy Cookie
Reading offline: Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back to Vanderbilt Wife and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.