This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Well, I guess I have to go change my Linky Love button. Since it says VanderbiltWife.com and everything. If you haven’t stalked me on Facebook (whyever not?), you might not realize that I have some new digs here! Welcome to JessieWeaver.net!
In other unrelated news, Joshua has the flu. Which just stinks. So far the rest of us are well-ish …. so here’s hoping no one else gets it.
Here are some links I’ve liked lately!
- Living Life by Accident at Life As MOM
- Big Girls Don’t Cry at Bebeh Blog
- On Men Who Lust and the Women Who Love Them at Beautiful in His Time
- Do We Talk about the Negatives of Motherhood Too Much? at Mommiedaze
- Controversial Jeopardy champ Arthur Chu tells his story at AV Club
- YUM of the Week: Parmesan Scalloped Potato Stacks at In Sock Monkey Slippers
Reading offline: I finished The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion last night, and I haven’t started anything new today. Guessing I will grab my Kindle and pick something at random, unless you have something you suggest.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.