This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
This has been a bit of a hard week for me. The usual screaming from Mr. Three-Year-Old (SO MUCH!!), a baby who’s not quite recovered from sickness, Libbie only had two days of preschool, and on top of that I’ve been dealing with some very painful canker sores on my throat. ALL WEEK.
But we chug on. We have some fun plans for this weekend and next weekend will have lot of family in for Joshua’s first birthday! (WAHHHHHH.)
- Dad Illustrates the Darndest Things He’s Ever Said to His Kids at Twisted Sifter – I saw a few people link to this before I clicked through. I was crying I laughed so hard. Because you know I HAVE SAID SOME OF THOSE THINGS.
- He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not at Ungrind
- God Made the Maternal Instinct to Magnify Himself at Desiring God
- Thinking God Will Run Out of Welcome-Home Banners at Stuff Christians Like – This is an older post of his and seriously one of the best things I’ve ever read. Only Jon Acuff could mix Michael Jordan with the Prodigal Son and come out ahead.
- 7 Ways to Make Potty Training Awesome at Stuff Parents Need
- YUM of the Week: Key Lime Bundt Cake at The 36th Avenue
Reading offline: Ten Years in the Tub by Nick Hornby – This is a collection of Hornby’s “Stuff I’ve Been Reading” column from The Believer magazine. Only true bibliophiles could love Hornby’s chatter about the books he bought, the books he actually read, his feelings on both, and how he related to the books that month. I ADORE IT.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.