This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Hello, all! Happy Saturday night. I spent all day in the car so the kids are FINALLY asleep and I can put my feet up and write! Or, you know, link.
- And Here I Was (Depression Series) by Tsh Oxenreider at Life Interrupted – Several of my blog buddies or people I follow have written for this series. So identified with this …
- A Desire for the House of the Lord at Candid Diversion
- Why Google Can Never Be a Mom at Inspired to Action
- How to Be Well-Read in No Time: 40 Short Novels at List Muse
- Top 5 Contenders for the Worst Nutrition Advice in History at Authority Nutrition
- YUM of the Week: Southwestern Shepherd’s Pie at Things I Make for Dinner – Mr. V and I agreed this needs to be made as soon as possible!
Reading offline: The Swan Gondola by Timothy Shaffert and Cress by Marissa Meyer. Has anyone read Swan Gondola yet? I’m a few chapters in and iffy on whether I’m going to read it all. Cress is the third in the Lunar Chronicles series (Cinder, Scarlet). LOVE them. Cinder is only $2.99 for Kindle if you want to start the series. SO GOOD. READ IT!
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.