This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Happy Easter weekend, friends! I’m writing this tonight in hopes that I can stay off the computer tomorrow and work on cooking and cleaning and loving on my kiddos. Libbie and Joshua were both running a fever today, so I’m thinking there may be a lot of cuddling and book-reading going on tomorrow. Seriously hoping they are better in the morning, though, because I desperately want to go to church Sunday morning!
Here’s what I read that was great this week!
- In which I fall for the beautiful facade at Sarah Bessey – All Sarah’s posts about Haiti are poignant.
- How You Can Be Generous at Soul Stops
- How a Dying Man Changed the Way I Am Living on Good Friday at We Are THAT Family
- ‘How Frozen Should Have Ended’ Is Absolutely Correct at Filmdrunk
- An Open Letter to Those Going to Church on Easter at Amy J. Bennett
- YUM of the Week: Boston Cream Donuts at Parenting Miracles – I had hoped JessieLeigh had found a way to miraculously make these healthy. Alas, no. But they look soooo good. I firmly believe Boston Creams are the only donuts really worth the calories.
Reading offline: Finishing up Cress by Marissa Meyer.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.