This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Good morning, linky friends. How did it get to be 9 a.m. already? Well, besides the fact that I am basically a zombie until 9 a.m. every day. Oh how I believe SOME DAY I will LOVE mornings.
Here what I got for ya this week.
- Love as a Lifestyle at Thriving Family (HT MOB Society)
- The Me Time Myth at Your Mom Has a Blog
- A Culture of Extraordinary by Stacy London at Medium.com – A few choice words, but this musing on the change in social media since London started on TV over ten years ago is a fascinating (long) read.
- Spring Green at K. Elizabeth Fleck – If you’ve somehow missed this from Kara, author of Simple Kids, it’s a must-read for those of us who are 30+.
- Artistic Takes on 9 Classic Fairy Tales at Mental Floss
- YUM of the Week: Crunchy Sweet and Salty Chicken at A Family Feast
Reading offline: Finishing up The Dog Stars by Peter Heller.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.