This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
So, the past few days have been interesting. Been trying to meet a bunch of deadlines. And WHAM, I have strep throat. Spent almost all day Thursday in bed, yesterday laying around, and slept in a little this morning. I’m feeling somewhat better … but man, they need dial-a-sitters for when moms get sick. And my mother-in-law is coming today, so of course I am spazzing about how yucky the apartment is.
In good news, though, I’m going to a bridal shower for my sister this afternoon and Mr. V and I are going to go see the school musical tonight while his parents watch the kids. Assuming I can stay awake for those things.
Also, cute David. IS POTTY-TRAINED. FINALLY!!!
- Open Letter to the Child I Hit at the Park at Honest Toddler – HT is usually just funny, but this is pretty deep.
- Cooking Collection Fail at Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Are Your Beliefs Keeping You Stuck? at Michael Hyatt
- I’m Celebrating Mother’s Day for the First Time This Year at Holley Gerth – Seriously boo-hooed over this one.
- 10 Ways to Show Love to the Mom at Home with Little Ones at Sorta Crunchy
- YUM of the Week: Chocolate Pecan Derby Cookies at Magnolia Days
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.