This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
Hello, darling friends. Just another Friday night round these parts. You know, where I washed a Pull-up with a load of clothes (ewwwww. Thanks, David) and am mourning the slow death of my beloved Chromebook.
(Hey, my birthday is on Memorial Day if anyone would like to give to the New Chromebook Fund.)
But my fingernails are turquoise, roses are in bloom, kids are all asleep, and I’m looking forward to a little relaxation this upcoming week. Things are good. Links are good, too.
- For the Day after Mother’s Day at We Are THAT Family
- 10 Ways to Maximize Moments of Rest at The Better Mom
- Random Thoughts on Raising a Girl Who Loves Rocketships at Kayla Aimee – I really love this, and it makes me wonder if we’ve pushed the boy/girl thing too hard on our kids. I’ve tried not to, but …
- What Candace Cameron Bure’s Waltz Teaches Us about God at Karen Ehman – You don’t have to watch Dancing with the Stars to enjoy this gorgeous metaphor! (I don’t watch it.)
- YUM of the Week: Southwestern Mini Meatloaves at Rachel Cooks
Reading offline: The Dinner by Herman Koch.
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.