This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure statement for more details.
I was driving home from my parents’ home most of today; that’s why it’s nearly 8 p.m. C’est la vie!
- You Will Not Fail in Motherhood at God-Centered Mom
- Frozen-Inspire End of School Celebration at I Can Teach My Child
- Guess These Famous Novels by Their Second Lines at Book Riot
- Over at ParentLife, I did a review of the Weelicious Lunches cookbook and shared my revamp of the Apple Cinnamon Muffins from it.
- If It Takes 2 Minutes or Less, DO IT! at I Dream of Clean
- YUM of the Week: Salted Vanilla Oatmeal Cookies at The Spiced Life
Reading offline: Life after Life by Kate Atkinson
So, what did you read that was great this week? Link up here. You can grab the code for the button in the sidebar, if you want. Please link back here and add the PERMALINK to your post, not your home page.